Ann Arbor Apartment Love

IMG_9477
IMG_9499
IMG_9565
IMG_9510
IMG_9495
IMG_9474
IMG_9519
IMG_9528
IMG_9531
IMG_9554
IMG_9578
IMG_9588
IMG_9440
It's been quiet around here, but all for good reasons. Annalise welcomed a beautiful baby boy into this world a few months ago. I have been busy with school and teaching at the university. In my free time, I have scoured estate sales and antique stores throughout Southeast Michigan to finish our apartment. Almost everything is thrifted, found, an estate sale purchase, or DIY. My midcentury-inspired apartment has been a labor of love, and I think that it is a wonderful reflection of my personal style.

Our apartment is an official entry into Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest. You can view and vote on the entry here.

9 comments:

Green Tea and Cupcakes :

Congrats to Annalise for her baby boy and congrats to you, your apartment is beautiful. There are so many special little touches in each room, I love it!

Lucy Nation :

Great to see you back blogging. Congratulations to Annalise too xx

Janey :

Oh wow, those cabinets in the kitchen are amazing!

Lazy Explorers :

I LOVE everything! I live near Ann Arbor!

The Braided Bandit :

Your place looks gorgeous, love all of your awesome mid century finds! My boyfriend and I are moving next week, so I'm about to be on the hunt myself as well! :)
xo Hannah

The Braided Bandit :
This comment has been removed by the author.
geri :

your place is the best!!!

Laura Lindsay :

Ooo, really dig that sexy little bar cart in the corner!

vintage-reflection.com :

I'm envoys of everything in our home! I love how you've styled it and it's completely a reflection of your personal style. Love it!